Head out to camp to help with projects/improvements and enjoy the beautiful outdoors!
We have a few days coming up when we need your help.
9/18/2021 and 19th – 8:00 AM – 5:00PM (Plan to start around 8:30 am.)
10/16/2021 – 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Be prepared and plan on bringing the following items: your lunch, water bottle, gloves, eye protection and possibly hearing protection and of course, dress accordingly.
The following are projects/repairs that are on the list to accomplish.
- Paint/stain the interior of the Bradley Nature Kiosk, including the bulletin cabinets
- Power wash the Main Lodge in preparation for staining
- Pick up cut wood and bring to log splitting area
- Continue to buck up large tree behind the Marshall Pavilion
- Stain the exterior of the Visitor’s Latrine
- Repair starter wire on log splitter
- Build exterior step for exterior door on the east side of the Winnebago Cabin
- Continue to split firewood
- Redesign and layout the masonry base of the of the main entrance sign and sporting clays sign.
- Clear downed branches from all camp sites
As always, I would appreciate knowing if you plan to attend so I can plan projects, accordingly. Thank you.
Contact Bob Gingras with any questions: