Popcorn sales are a great way for units and Scouts to raise funds for all the activities, programs, membership fees, and adventures throughout the year.
Check out the $1K Sellers Weekly Drawing Videos
Step 1: Sign up your unit to sell popcorn by CLICKING HERE
Even if your unit had a profile in the Pecatonica system prior you will need to create a new profile, but you will be linked to your unit’s history.
Step 2: Attend any location for the Unit Kernel Kickoff! RSVP to a Kickoff by CLICKING HERE
Saturday August 5th 10 am – RSVP for any location you like!
- Pioneer: @ Monroe Library, 925 16th Ave., Monroe, WI 53566
- Pioneer: @ Wisconsin Community Bank & Trust 10 Keystone Pkwy., Platteville, WI 53818
- Sycamore:@ Algonquin Township (Room #1), 3702 US Highway 14, Crystal Lake, IL 60014
- Wanchanagi: @ Christ United Methodist Church, 4509 Highcrest Rd., Rockford, IL 61107
- White Eagle: @ Etnyre 1333 Daysville Rd., Oregon, IL 61061
- White Eagle @ Morrison United Methodist Church 200 W. Lincoln Way, Morrison, IL 61270
Saturday August 12th 10 am @ the Pecatonica Public Library, 400 W. 11th St., Pecatonica, IL 61063
Step 3: Plan your year!
Need a hand? Use the Unit Program Calculator to help your unit decide what you want to do for the year and the funds needed to make it happen!
Step 4: Invite your scouts
Once the unit is in the Pecatonica system kernels /leaders can invite the Scouts by setting up Scout seller ID’s.
Step 5: Place your Show & Sell order & schedule storefronts in your local area!
Log into the Pecatonica ordering system and place your Store front sales order.
Step 6: Sell! Sell! Sell!
Scouts can sell popcorn in-person (door-to-door, take to work tents, door hangers, and Show & Sell) or try online for different products!
Will be available shortly after the Kickoff on 8/12
Don’t forget and be sure to register your unit with Pecatonica River by CLICKING HERE!
- Sign up your unit to sell!
- Video Demonstration how to sign up for the sale!
- 2023 Popcorn Kernel Guide
- 2023 Popcorn Calendar
- 2023 Kickoff Presentation Slides
- Pecatonica Helpful Tips Page
- Pecatonica River Tutorials
- 2023 Popcorn Take to Work Tent
- 2023 Door Hanger
- 2023 Popcorn Order Form
- 2023 Prize Sheet
- Unit Program Calculator
- 2023 Worksheet Tool (track individual Scout’s sales / Inventory / Prize orders) – Follow this link to download the worksheet
- Electronic Payment Options Information
- $1,000 Seller Drawing Entry
- Popcorn Roster Template
- How to place your prize orders
Council Advisor: Emily Cross
Council Kernel: Cynthia Graf
Pioneer Kernel : Frank Wolf
Sycamore Kernel: Cynthia Graf
Wanchanagi Kernel : Stephanie Urquhart
White Eagle Kernel: Pat O’Brien