Welcome to the 2022 Blackhawk Area Council Camp Card!
How does it work?
Units sign up to sell camp cards with 50% of commissions staying with the unit. Scouts sell camp cards to the general public for $10 each. This year’s camp card is jammed packed with exciting offers from vendors locally throughout our council featuring 2 single-use breakoff tabs and multi-use offers on the back. Additionally, for the first time ever the card will feature access to additional offers available through an app and online. Once logged in the user inputs a zip code to view offers (Dining, Things to Do, Shopping, Services, and Online Offers) near them to be used locally or when traveling through the 2022 calendar year!
The 2022 camp card has a value of over $100!
2022 Camp Card At-A-Glance:
- 2 single-use breakoff tabs:
- Urban Air (Crystal Lake, IL & Madison, WI) – Buy one get one free Ultimate Package $30 value!!!!
- Manny’s Pizza (Freeport, Savanna, Sterling, & Fulton) – Free 1topping small pizza with the purchase of any large pizza $10 value!!!
- 8 multi-use offers on the back
- Culvers (Crystal Lake & Galena, IL, Monroe, WI) – $1 off any 1 value basket
- A&W (Platteville, Dodgeville, Lancaster, & Boscobel, WI) – $1 off any Combo Meal
- Fiesta en Cancun (Freeport) – 10% your entire order
- Skate Co. (Rockford) – Free adult admission with purchase of a youth admission
- State Theaters (Millennium Cinema, Avalon Cinema, Grantland theatre, Blaine Theatre, and Dodge Theatre) – $1 off any Combo Meal
- Taco John’s (Platteville, WI) – $1 off any Combo Meal
- Backyard Grill & Bar (Loves Park) – Spend $25 get $5 off
- Heartland Graphics (Monroe, WI) – Free Heartland Graphics t-shirt with every $10 or more purchase
- Online / App – Too many to list all over the US!
- Click here for the “how to” PDF: Activate your Saversguide membership 2022
- Explore the offers in your area (or any area) we now have a demo link that can be accessed here: DEMO LINK
- Be sure to use the change location button to search your area and any other zip codes to see the THOUSANDS of offers available online.
Step 1: Identify your unit’s Camp Card contact person and number of Camp Cards your unit would like to request
You will need this information for Step 2.
Step 2: Fill out the Unit Commitment / Order Form
Click HERE for the Unit Commitment / Order Form – Please only submit 1 per unit
Step 3: Get your Scouts excited for the Camp Card fundraiser!
The more you promote the sale in your unit the better results you’ll see.
Step 4: Sign up asap to attend the March 3rd Camp Card Orientation for Units:
You can sign up here: Camp Card Orientation Zoom Registration
Step 5: Attend your March District Roundtable (March 9th Arrowhead or March 10th Sycamore, Wanchanagi, and White Eagle)
At each March Roundtable there will be a kickoff explaining details of the sale and you will pick up your camp cards.
Step 6: Sell! Sell! Sell!
Scouts can sell camp cards through May 1st.
Step 7: Return any unsold Camp Cards to Blackhawk Area Council
Unsold camp cards and submit the unit’s balance due.
Step 8: Each unit completes a final report
The final report can be accessed here: Camp Card Unit Final Report Form
- Sign up your unit to sell!
- 2022 Camp Card Leaders Guide
- 2022 Camp Card Calendar – Unit Leaders
- 2022 Job Description Camp Card Unit Chair
- Camp Card Chair Orientation: REGISTER HERE
- Unit Camp Card Receipt Form 2022 – Fillable PDF
- Youth Camp Card Receipt Form 2022 – Fillable PDF
- 2022 Camp Card Sales Tracking Sheet-Fillable PDF
- Camp Card Unit Final Report Form
- Camp Card Orientation Power Point Presentation Slides
Council Advisor: Emily Cross
Arrowhead Camp Card Chair : Scott Martin
Sycamore Camp Card Chair: Cynthia Graf
Wanchanagi Camp Card Chair: Elizabeth Rickard
White Eagle Camp Card Co-Chairs: Chris Tenggren & Heather Wiedrick