Sycamore District 2021 Fall Camporee
October 22 – 24, 2021
Set up your tent, build your fire, and hold on tight, as we ramp up to 88 miles per hour for our time-traveling adventure Camporee!
That’s right, Sycamore District scouting is going Back to Camping. All Scouts BSA Troops and Venturing youth are welcome, with day activities (Saturday) for our Cub Scouts.
Boy Scout Troops and Venture Crews:
- Each Scouts BSA Troop and Venturing Crew that is participating in the weekend will be charged a unit fee of $25.00. (Please be sure to select this option when registering.)
- Scouts, leaders, and parents attending from these units will be charged $12.00 per person. This includes campers and Saturday-only attendees. Each individual will receive an event patch.
Cub Scouts (Saturday only):
- Please provide an approximate number of people who will participate from your pack. This number will help to ensure that adequate supplies are available.
- No payment will be due at this time. Payment will be collected at the event.
- A fee of $10.00 per person for Cub Scouts, Cub Scout Leaders, and parents of Cub Scouts that will participate in the activities on Saturday and receive an event patch will be collected upon check-in at the event.
- There is no fee for parents/adult partners that will not actively participate in the activities. These individuals will not receive a patch.
Webelos Scouts attending or camping with a Troop
- Cost is $12 per person. This includes campers and Saturday-only attendees.
- These Scouts and their Adult Partners should be registered with their host troop.
Camporee Staff Fee
- Cost is $25 for each staff member that will camp and/or dine with the staff.
- Staff members that will camp and dine with their troop or crew should be registered with that unit.