1st Timers & Experienced Shooters Are Welcome!
Come out for a day of shooting and earn your rifle merit badge, shotgun merit badge, or just for some range time to shoot for rifle or shotgun!
Saturday, September 18
10am to 4pm
WHAT TO BRING:
- BSA Health form parts A&B; which can be found by CLICKING HERE
- Pre-filled blue card
- Sack lunch
- Merit badge books
- Merit badge workbooks completed through page 7 (not needed for range time only participants)
- pen or pencil
Rifle & Shotgun merit badge books (not needed for range time only participants) – you can borrow it from your troop library, purchase the books from the scout shop, or download the e-book version to your device. Please note that if you are bringing an electronic copy of the merit badge books please be sure to download them on your fully charged device as we cannot guarantee internet connection or access to electricity for charging.
*Please note in an effort to lessen contact for everyone’s safety there will not be the ability to share any equipment or merit badge books.
You can view requirements here (merit badge book is needed for content not just requirements):
- Eye protection (yours to keep)
- Ear protection (yours to keep)
- Certified instructors on the range