Mark your calendars…June 2nd and 3rd
Come out to Camp Lowden to be introduced to the different firearms on the range to be prepared for camp this summer!
The purpose of this event is to orientate all female and male Scouts BSA youth and leaders on firing range procedures, gun handling safety and some good OLE FUN Shooting on the range.
• Participants will have the opportunity to shoot: BB Guns, 22 Rifles, 12 and 20-gauge Shotguns, and 50 caliber Black Powder Muzzleloader Rifles.
• Registered youth and leaders over the age of 14 will have the opportunity to shoot Pistols.
• All safety equipment will be provided.
• FOID card not required.
• ALL attendees must be currently registered with BSA.
• $50/person (includes: overnight lodging, Friday night cracker barrel, Saturday breakfast & lunch, and certificate).
Participants needed to bring their sleeping bag, toiletries, Health Form Parts A & B, Etc.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS • WALK-INS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Questions?…Contact email: email@example.com • 815.337.9016 OR contact the council at firstname.lastname@example.org • 815.397.0210